Monday, July 7, 2014

MB Star C4 Stole Dad’s Heart

I noted that my father has become looking towards his BMW C (204) for year or two. However, recently my father got to dating regarding his new “baby” MB Star C4 diagnostic scanner frantically. My interrogative look forced him to tell me reality.

My father is conservative French this means he is able to not speak English, even has difficulty in reading it. MB Star C4 supports multi-language, It truly is French available, along with other more language. The multi-language function does benefits to drivers from all around the world especially those who do not speak English.

Another attractive point is the fact C4 covers versatile vehicle models, including cars, vans, unimog, bus and super sports cars. As far as I understand few diagnostic gadget has such strong power. No wonder I bought a communication from my mom that you will have a van AtegoIII inside our garage soon.

The brilliant software V 2014.03 was taken into Dad’s account at the same time. Dad had identical concern with some people at the beginning. He doubted that whether or not the computer fits the software or otherwise not. C4 software meets his satisfaction because of it works on all computers. He was informed that this software runs using Or windows 7 system. Particularly attention should be to ensure close anti-virus software totally before update. He got such a hard disk together with the scanner to update. The buyer service offered him hardware fingerprint to activate after providing his LAN-ID, HW-ID and APP-ID.

Dad said who's cost 3 days via DHL from China to Frankfurt. The small old boy was knocked over through the astonishing speed. He continued…

I cannot wait preventing him from happening, not since the topic doesn’t hit me, but I already lost in her temptation speech to date, not to other functions I did not know yet. I wonder… when will C4 give father returning to his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment