Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bill Wiese write a well known Lullaby to Eternal Hell



Bill Wiese write a well known Lullaby to Eternal Hell-obding auto diagnostic tool attention
Bill Wiese, author of "23 Minutes in Hell. One Man Story By what He Saw, Heard, and Felt in that Host to Torment" describes his experience that began at 3:00 a.m. on Monday, November 23, 1998. "I was horrified as I heard the screams associated with an untold great number of people screaming in torment. It turned out absolutely deafening. The terror-filled screams appeared to go all the way through me, penetrating my very beinghis place am terrifying , so intense, and for that reason hostile so it can be impossible will be able to exaggerate the horror" The futility and utter despair of his situation is expressed by his statement that "I saw a lot of people trying of the pit of fire, desperately looking to claw their issue. But there is no escape."

 Choo Thomas, a Korean-American woman and author of "Heaven is indeed Real!" spoke of frequent visitations by Jesus and journeys to celestial paradise with Him. She actually is dedicated to share her experiences with everyone to emphasize anew the biblical truths about heaven and forthrightly declares that God has chosen her for instrument along with the book like a vehicle to see on the truths of Scripture. Her testimony reveals that nothing can can compare to the ideal splendor and bliss of heaven. Chapter Six entitled "An area Called Hell", however, reveals the plight of those that don't know or trust Jesus.

 The writer was led by Jesus to take a look too much of the mountain where she "often see fumes and dark smoke rising from the deep pit. It absolutely was much like the crater of the volcano, and inside I saw flames scorching numerous folks who were screaming and crying from the style of agony that the severely burned truly know." There was no exit for those that led a life of sin there was an eternal doom for each and every one too. There is, unfortunately, a circumstance later proven to Choo Thomas by Jesus to emphasize the critical factor of accepting Him only since the Savior of mankind no matter how "good" by worldly standards you are.

 "It turned out so faithfully to take a look in the pit of hell, but immediately my attention was directed toward a figure who was waving at me. From the smoky haze, I could determine which the person was a woman. Next , i heard her voice. She was speaking around my native Korean tongue, and she begun to scream: ot! Hot!? I knew that voice. The smoke cleared, i looked inside the eyes of the tormented woman. I immediately recognized my mother! y own mother was screaming for help from the gaping pit of Hades. My heart stopped. A knife of cold hopelessness stabbed inside my heart. My mother was a student in hell!...I needed so desperately to realize out and take my mother hand making sure that I really could lift her through the licking tongues of fire that swirled throughout her. It had been the worst moment of my entire life." There is absolutely no better method to emphasize that Jesus is the best way to salvation while there is still time. We could only meet God on His terms, not ours!

 Get right with God in case you haven already. Share this info with friends, family, co-workers and even your enemies. Produce a copy and send it anonymously if you think uncomfortable but do something! Become associated with a Scripture-focused church. Don permit world and trappings lullaby someone to eternal hell.
obding supplies a number of matching the key equipment and instruments, common: SBB key programmer; T300 KEY; MVP AD900; Car key programmer; AK500 Benz key programmer along with other auto diagnostic tools, welcome to contact: obdseo@obdvip.com, or to our website: http://www.obding.com in regards to the new car product information!

No comments:

Post a Comment